Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle recreation the place you play as an ever-growing hole throughout the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a spot.
WHERE TRASH IS TREASURE
Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his buddies and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into thought-about considered one of his private holes, he’s confronted by his best buddy Mira and the residents of Donut County, who’re all caught 999 ft underground… and they also demand options!
THE HOLE KEEPS GROWING
• EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their very personal distinctive environment.
• MOVE the outlet to swallow up their stuff, rising bigger each time.
• COMBINE objects inside for crazy outcomes: prepare dinner dinner soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and additional.
• CATAPULT points once more out of the outlet. You ought to put it to use to resolve puzzles…or just destroy stuff.
• DEVOUR all of the items. The outlet gained’t stop until your complete county is all gone.
Donut County was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Stays of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. It’s the outcomes of six years of solo enchancment, dozens of donuts (for evaluation), and one fateful encounter with a raccoon.
This version includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Recommended for you
4.5 ★ • 103Puzzle
3.9 ★ • 63Paid
4.1 ★ • 79Puzzle
4.2 ★ • 128Arcade
4.2 ★ • 106Paid
4.5 ★ • 160Puzzle
You may also like
3.6 ★ • 170Tools
4.4 ★ • 176Adventure
4.6 ★ • 492Education
Leave a Reply