Google Market 1.99 US dollars good games, paid games for free!
Chapter 2 has been formally launched! Get it now on the App Store!
While looking for the anomaly, you end up trapped inside a facility on a distant sub-Arctic island. What is that this place? Who constructed it? Why was it left deserted? Explore the uncharted complicated you now end up trapped in, however be warned: you may not be as alone as you suppose…
Inspired by basic level and click on video games, Meridian 157: Chapter 1 is the subsequent installment on this new and thrilling journey collection. Play as David Zander, a forensic meteorologist who took it upon himself to analyze a wierd climate anomaly off the coast of Alaskan. Seek and look by means of clues and clear up puzzles to analyze the thriller to progress additional into the island and uncover the reality behind the key of the 157th meridian… Whatever that could be…
If you want puzzler video games, we advocate that you simply play the free prologue in case you haven't finished so already!
• Custom soundtrack and sound results designed for a creepy in-game ambiance
• Latest episode persevering with a scary and thrilling storyline
• Hard and intelligent puzzles
• A logic primarily based trace and clue system for among the most troublesome riddles
• Available in 8 languages, together with English, French, Russian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese and Italian!
• Inspired by basic level and click on and hidden object video games
• New colour blind mode obtainable for individuals who may need hassle with colour primarily based puzzles
Recommended for you
4.4 ★ • 63Puzzle
4.6 ★ • 69Puzzle
4.4 ★ • 57Paid
4.5 ★ • 86Puzzle
4.4 ★ • 90Paid
4.9 ★ • 69Paid
You may also like
4.5 ★ • 223Puzzle
4.2 ★ • 557Board
3.8 ★ • 143Racing